Applications must be received by March 15, 2023 11:59 PM EDT | REGISTER NOW
A complete application must include:
- A 500 word essay of the project that places your research in the context of current activities in the field, and a 2-page proposal that includes: project objectives, timeline and projected budget in accordance with Link Foundation Program Guidelines.
- A current resumé.
- Three letters of recommendation:One must be from the applicant’s Ph.D. Advisor. Two additional letters of recommendation (professional or educational) are also required.The Advisor’s letter must include verification that 1) the applicant will be a full-time Ph.D. student during the fellowship year, 2) where the student is in the PhD process and whether they have advanced to candidacy, and 3) that the proposed research will lead to completion of the applicant’s dissertation.
- Fellowship applications due: March 6
- Fellowship applicants notified by: May 30
- Financial award sent to home institution: June
- Period of use of the grant: July 1 to June 30 the following year
- Report to the Link Foundation: September following completion of the grant